google ad top

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

1.6ghz quad core how fast

This is a moot question because there is nothing to compare it to. If I were to use my specs as I know them, and compared them to yours I would know how fast (slow) you are in relation to me. Its basically a slow processor compared the the average laptop cpu other there.

We need more info, like if you currently use a PC, and what brand/model/make it is, and from there we could give you a better idea how fast (slow) the 1.6Ghz is.

you have the wrong idea about what multi-core machines can do. Regardless of single core or multi-core, 1.6Ghz is still 1.6Ghz. Having a multi-core won't mean the 1.6Ghz will be faster than a single core 1.6Ghz. Being able to do more work at once isn't the same thing as speeding up a single job.

No comments:

Post a Comment